Friday, February 27, 2009

Playing Games

When I was growing up we used to go camping all the time. My favorite thing we did was sit around the picnic table and play games as a family. We would play during the day and after dinner by the light of the lantern. We played cards, Boggle, Yahtzee and all kinds of other things. Now that I have kids, we have taken the kids camping and done the same thing. They didn't think it was as much fun as we did growing up but then, they have game boys and cellphones now to play with.

We also used to play around the coffee table on stormy nights when the power was out. These are some of my favorite memories from my childhood.

Come join me tonight on Twitter #TimeToPlay and check out their website at http://new.timetoplaymag.com/gamenight/

No comments:

Post a Comment