Thursday, February 26, 2009

I am tired

I am tired and its only 8:16pm. I had to go to a class today. I did not want to go but we had to send someone to represent my group so I went. None of the topics applied to us so it was really boring. I forgot to take my lunch so I ended up eating a small bag of popcorn and a couple of those mini donuts that I had stashed in my bookbag. The highlight of the whole day was I got to go home an hour earlier than I normally would.

The problem was by the time I got home I was exhausted and very hungry. I needed to eat so bad that I actually sent my DH to McDonalds for dinner. My daughter and her friend were happy, they love Mickey D's. I worked there as a teenager so I am burned out on McD's. I only eat there when I can't do anything else for dinner.

I guess I better go to bed now before I nod off.

No comments:

Post a Comment